A pneumatic cylinder fed with compressed-air and combined with a transmission lever system provides balance to the load weight applied.
The cylinder force is controlled through two pneumatic circuits. The first one always keeps the weight system balanced; the second always keeps the weight load balanced. The operator can change the load level by applying a minimum force on the gripping tool or directly on the load.
Stainless steel version
Dalmec can manufacture the PARTNER EQUO in stainless steel. The manipulator and its gripping equipment is built for cleanliness in the pharmaceutical, food, and chemical industries, as well as other sterile environments.
The structure is developed using AISI 304 stainless steel with a few parts in AISI 420/421. Welding is mostly performed using MAG and MIG methods in an inert gas atmosphere; major welds from an aesthetic and functional standpoint are ground and smoothed. Visible surfaces are polished and brush-finished. The inox PARTNER EQUO, fitted with suitable gripping systems, is able to lift and handle a variety of different loads.
Explosion-proof version in conformity with ATEX Directive
Dalmec can supply the pneumatic manipulators in an explosion-proof version in conformity with ATEX Directive, suitable for the installation of the manipulator in explosion-risk environments classified as zone 1 or 2. The manipulators for the handling of bags and boxes equipped with electric pumps are also included. The certification is made in our plant by the qualified Engineer of a Notified Body according to the ann. IX 94/9/EC-ATEX Directive, which ensures the total conformity of the manipulator with the Directive.
Allows for fast presetting of the load balancing effect in case of weight change.
Enables quick, precise and linear lifting and handling of the load without any adjustments through manipulating a lever control.
Lever push button
Manipulating a pneumatic push button after lifting the load through a lever control allows for efficient load balancing.
Manipulating the gripping through proper controls allows for automatic load balancing without any adjustment.
Max weight capacity. 550 Kg
Max working radius: 4000 mm
Max vertical lifting speed: 0,5 meters/second
Vertical lift: 2450 mm
Control system: solely pneumatic
Supply: filtrated compressed-air (40 µm), not lubricated
Working pressure: 0.7 ÷ 0.8 Mpa
Working temperature: from +0° to +45° C
Noise level: <70 dB
Consumption: from 50 Nl ÷ 200 Nl per working cycle
– constant 360° on the column and tooling axis
– 300° on the intermediate axis
Partner Equo Column Mounted
- Fixed base-plate
- Portable base-plate for forklift truck transfer
- Portable base-plate for pallet truck transfer
- Portable base-plate for manual transport
- Trolley mounted base-plate for floor tracks
- Floor built-in track
Partner Equo Fixed Overhead
- The PARTNER EQUO overhead version allows the elimination of any floor obstructions.
- The flange of the manipulator is supplied with holes for anchoring with screws to a strong plate to the ceiling or to a shelf.
- All movements are free and are obtained with minimum effort by the direct action of the operator on the gripping tooling or on the load.
Partner Equo Overhead Running
- The manipulator is supplied with an overhead trolley to run in a tracking system.
- Tracking system:
- The tracking system is composed of two opposite aluminum U sections with connecting and stiffening ribs, complete with attachment points for an overhead suspension and end buffers. The junction between the various parts is done with screws.
- Portable base-plate for manual transport
- The attachment of the tracking system to the supporting structure is carried out by means of rods and suspension brackets.
Fixed base-plate for floor anchoring
The base plate of the column is supplied with holes designed for the floor fastening through anchoring screws or bolts.
Autostable base-plate for forklift truck
The manipulator column is fixed on the autostable base-plate, designed to allow the transfer with a forklift truck in different working areas.
Autostable base-plate for pallet truck
The manipulator column is fixed on the autostable base-plate, designed to allow the transfer with a pallet truck in different working areas.
Manual autostable base-plate
The autostable base-plate allows the manual transport of the manipulator. The front wheels can be hydraulically lowered.
Trolley mounted base-plate
The autostable trolley base-plate is suitable for the running on a dual track runway, composed of two stainless steel plates placed on the floor. The base-plate is completed with motorization and safety locks.
Floor built-in track system
The manipulator is fixed on a trolley running on track supplied in double U profile, complete with supporting structure and upper telescoping at floor level. This application is suitable for a floor built-in application.