- Fixed base-plate
- Portable base-plate for forklift truck transfer
- Portable base-plate for pallet truck transfer
- Portable base-plate for manual transport
- Trolley mounted base-plate for floor tracks
- Floor built-in track
MICROPARTNER FIXED OVERHEAD
- The MICROPARTNER overhead version allows the elimination of any floor obstructions.
- The flange of the manipulator is built with holes for screws to anchor to a strong plate, to the ceiling or to a shelf.
- All movements are free and obtained with minimum effort by the direct action of the operator on the gripping tooling or on the load.
MICROPARTNER OVERHEAD RUNNING
- The Manipulator is supplied with an overhead trolley to run in a tracking system.
- Tracking system:
- The tracking system is composed of two opposite aluminum U sections with connecting and stiffening ribs, complete with attachment points for an overhead suspension and end buffers. The junction between the various parts is done with screws.
- Portable base-plate for manual transport.
- The attachment of the tracking system to the supporting structure is carried out by means of rods and suspension brackets.
Anchorage systems to the floor for the column mounted manipulators
Fixed base-plate for floor anchoring
The base plate of the column is designed with holes to be fastened to the floor using anchoring screws or bolts.
Autostable base-plate for forklift truck
The manipulator column is fixed on the autostable base-plate to allow for transferring to different working areas.
Autostable base-plate for pallet truck
The manipulator column is fixed on the autostable base-plate to allow for transferring to different working areas using a pallet truck.
Manual autostable base-plate
The autostable base-plate allows the manual transport of the manipulator in different working areas. The front wheels can be hydraulically lowered.
Trolley mounted base-plate
The autostable trolley base-plate suitable for the running on a dual track runway, composed of two stainless steel plates placed on the floor. The base-plate is completed with motorization and safety locks.
Floor built-in track system
The manipulator is fixed on a trolley running on track supplied in double U profile, complete with supporting structure and upper telescoping at floor level. This application is suitable for a floor built-in application.